- Went dumpster diving today for a lost car key. It was so gross. first time I've ever had to go dumpster diving.
- We got a few new fish and one of them had babies but then they all got eaten. But we still have 4 very cool colored fish. Their names are Reggie(the only survivor from our origional tank), Sunny, Edward, and Freckles.
- Myles is working hard on a design for his residential landscape design class.
- I recited the family proclamation in my D&C class today for devotional.
- We may be going to Disneyland in April with my family! It will be nice to have some time to do something really fun. :)
- Got my Utah drivers license yesterday (Well, a temporary one, I'm waiting for the legit one to come in the mail. Utah drivers license department kinda sucks).
- Mormons are Christians. LDS.org - Ensign Article - The Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He Hath Sent (used this article for a paper in my D&C Class).
- Went to a fun Jane Austen dance with Myles. It was a surprise date I planned. :)
- Myles brother Nick won state champion in his weight class.
- We are loving the warm weather.
- Moving next to seven peaks this summer for the next year or so. I plan on getting a season pass to 7 peaks water park and getting a sexy tan.
- I am not pregnant.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Summary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for getting a license and moving by Seven Peaks! that place is so much fun! :)
and i'm sorry you had to go dumpster diving...that doesn't sound like any fun at all....ew. :(
Post a Comment