On that note, I had a dream last night...
In my dream, I got sick and had to go to President Obama for health care. I called to set up an appointment, I explained what was wrong and the line was silent. "Mr. President?!" I asked. All I heard on the other end was static and a voice cutting out on me.
When I woke up and told Myles about my dream, he said "Maybe it's a prophecy that Obama's health care will be totally inefficient."
Prophecy or not, I'm a little worried. Not about to leave the country though. I'll leave that up to Rush Limbaugh. ;)
2 comments:
Ha! Prophecy or not, I very much like your dream :]
By the way this is Paige. I think that obamas health care has promise but it needed to be revised a bit more before getting passed. The thing is that it just requires companies to offer his health care. A company isnt required to drop their current health care plans and gt his. But you had a funny dream. Glad I don't have dreams like those. LOL.
Post a Comment