Thursday, March 18, 2010

To Move? Or Not to Move?

So for a few months now Myles and I have been planning on moving. we had a hearts set on this place by Seven Peaks because it had WD hookups sp we could take our washer/dryer! But we couldn't go check it out because they were doing some remodeling.
Well, we finally got to go see it the other day, I was so excited and so ready to sign a contract. We met with the manager and got into the apartment...
It didn't look like the picture, but they never do, right?
"Where are the washer dryer hookups?" I ask him.
"The one-bedroom apartments don't have washer/dryer hookups."
*My heart breaks into a shattered array of broken dreams (okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little)*
So it turns out, only the two-bedroom apartments have WD hookups. And, of course, the rent for the 2-bedroom place is a hundred dollars more expensive and equal to what we are already paying where we're living.
The thing is, we could still save a little bit of money by moving because utilities are less and we'd have internet privided. But is it really worth moving all of our stuff to save a little bit of money? Especially when the place we live in now is bigger and nicer! We can't find any other place that has what we need! Maybe we'll just stay where we are so we can plant a big-old garden in our backyard (something I've been wanting to have for a while now). I guess we'll just stay where we are unless we can find a more promising place.

No comments: