Friday, April 29, 2011

Something's Coming!

For those of you who read my blog but not my facebook, I have news.

Yeah you guessed it, I'm prego!
We are so excited!

I am almost 14 weeks along now and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm hungry ALL the time but nothing ever sounds good, except when I craved a chimichunga. I have been a lot more irritable with the start of the second trimester though. Sometimes I yell at Myles for little or no reason and I'm more easily offended. I'm sorry, it's these crazy horomones!

The first trimester was pretty good. I was nauseous pretty frequently but not vomiting, and then one day I couldn't keep anything down! I wen't to the doctor and got some nausea medicine and I've been feeling great ever since.

For the first few weeks, I was really scared that we would lose another baby so I was going overboard on being safe with pretty much everything. I was an emotional wreck too, constantly worrying. Myles gave me a blessing and in his blessing he said we wouldn't lose this baby. That comforted me a lot but I still worried some. Thankfully, at 7 weeks we got to have an ultrasound! I saw my little blob baby and saw the heart just beating away! Such a strong heartbeat! After that most of my worrying went away. I was still cautious though, which is why I waited till 12 weeks before telling anyone. As soon as we heard the heartbeat at our 12 week appointment, we started announcing it!

No ideas for baby names yet, although I have thought of a few I like. We probably won't really start thinking about it till we find out if it's a boy or girl in 6 weeks.

I'm starting to show a little. At first I hated it because it was still a secret, but now I'm embracing my belly. May it grow to be bigger than a basketball.

Well that's all for now! More updates to come.