EPIC Story About My LAST FINAL of the Semester!!!
So I finish studying and on the way to the testing center I'm listening to an empowering song from the twilight soundtrack (supermassive black hole, the Muse) on my MP3 player. So I get to the testing center feeling like a vampire ninja (how cool would a vampire ninja be?!) who will totally destroy this test like it's chocolate! So I get into the testing center, sit down, pull out my only pencil and IT'S OUT OF LEAD! I freak out a little and then a miracle happens! On the floor next to my chair is a nice long piece of lead! I pick it up, put it in my pencil, and IT FITS! HALLELUJAH! That stuff just happens for vampire ninjas. I then take my test and upon finishing find that not only did I get an A, but the testing center monitor called me FANTASTIC! I know TC monitor, I know. What a great way to end the semester!
1 comment:
I love your story! It put a large smile on my face! Way to go Vampire Ninja!
Post a Comment