Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Remember how last year we went to visit my family in Mesa for the holidays and someone crashed into us? Well this year our car blew up. No joke. There was billowing smoke and flying particles and everything. Looks like we just have really bad luck with cars.
There was a huge outpouring of generosity from others as we searched for either a new car or a ride home. We received gifts from many generous people and could not be more grateful. We ended up buying a new car with lots of help from my Dad for the drive home
I loved spending Thanksgiving with my family in Arizona. The weather was fabulous and I always had something to do. I made pumpkin pie from scratch! and it was way tasty! Beat that Sara Lee!
The LIGHT Alumni concert was awesome and it rekindled my craving for performing. I want to be on stage in front of an audience! Singing with choir is just not the same.
I love my sister Bonnie. We giggle together.

No comments: