My baby died. :(
This past week has been a long painful miscarriage and I'm very sad to have lost my perfect little angel baby.
For the record, miscarriages are miserable.
I try to focus on the positive such as:
- Now I can ride on roller coasters again. Maybe I will go to Lagoon.
- I can eat whatever I want.
- I can get more schooling done before adding to our family.
- Myles can now take an internship this summer anywhere in America without having to work around out due date.
- We adopted a puppy.
We are very excited to have a happy puppy in our home, although he can be naughty. He helps to cheer me up during the day, especially when Myles is gone. He can be a handful sometimes, but I know it's not much compared to what a baby will be like. We love him. :)
Also, our anniversary is coming up! The puppy is an anniversary present as well as a consolation to us. But how should we celebrate? I'm trying to convince Myles that we should go to Lagoon! Hopefully we will go. :)

4 comments:
Awwwww Melodie, I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. I know I'm probably far down on the list of people you'd call first, but don't forget about me! I love you and will pray for you. I know it's not easy. Just stay close to the lord and everything will work out for the best! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!
Ps. Joey is SUUUUUUUUCH a cutie! and Lagoon sound like SO MUCH FUN! I haven't been since our adventure in LiGHT! AW good times. :)
Melodie,
You are such a wonderful person to think of the positive sides of this situation. I admire that about you! My prayers go out to you and Miles and I hope you like your new ward because we sure miss you in the 109th!
-Carolyn Baggett
So sorry for your loss. At least you are looking on the bright side. Hope the days get easier as time passes. My prayers are with you and Miles
I'm so sorry to hear that! I miscarried early on (before Beth) and that was very sad for me. We'll be praying for you and I hope things get better for you.
Post a Comment