Halloween was great this year. :)We carved a pumpkin that we grew in our own garden!
The carving could be better but for our first Halloween together I'm thinking we did a pretty good job. :)
We saved some of the pumpkin flesh which turned out to be about a gallon worth! I'm going to see if i can make a pumpkin pie out of it. This should be interesting.
We also Roasted the seeds. It didn't turn out as well as the store ones, they weren't soft enough, but I ate them all anyway!
For our costume we dressed up as Edward and Bella, and our puppy was Jacob. I thought it was pretty awesome! Myles looked a lot like Edward in his costume, but I just looked like a girl unless I was standing right next to him. Still, it was fun. :)

On a side note, I'm all caught up in school! Still have assignment to do, but I'm not late on any of them.
Also, our car is broken. I hate being stranded except to the places I can walk to. I hope it gets fixed by this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment