Anyway, I'm pregnant! And I'm so excited! And the cherry on top of this awesome Sunday news is that I'm due on MOTHER'S DAY! :D What are the chances of that? Yes, I'm due on May 8th 2011 and I am so excited! I have my first appointment with my midwife clinic tomorrow and I can't wait to hear my little baby's heartbeat! Not excited for the needles though... It's all out of love!

Yes blog, we were planning this pregnancy. We decided last April that we would start trying in August so that our little angel would come right after school gets out, and we got pregnant real quick!
When we first got married,I wanted to wait at least a year to have kids because I wanted to finish school and have more time with my husband etc... But Myles wanted them right away! So as time went on we kept talking about it and Myles had some good points and the spirit kept working on me until finally I gave up my pride and decided to give up on that one year thing. And now I'm so excited! I'm definitely happy with my choice.
We wanted to keep the pregnancy a secret a little longer, but certain events made that extremely difficult. Myles was so excited that he told Ross (the husband of my cousin Elizabeth) and Elizabeth was on the phone. We were worried that Liz might tell my Aunt Kerynne who might tell my Mother and we definitely didn't want my Mom to hear through the grapevine. So we decided to tell the family. But we just wanted to keep it in the family for a while.
...But Bonnie didn't know that it was just in the family so she put it on facebook. So I gave up! Now everyone knows! Hopefully the baby stays healthy so we only have good news to tell everyone throughout the pregnancy.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant today and that past 8 weeks have been filled with occasional stomach aches, a slightly more moody demeanor, constant hunger, and unrelenting exhaustion. On top of that I've got my 18 credit hours to keep up with so it's difficult to get all the rest I want. But I want to get as much school done as I can before the baby comes so I'm pushing through all my assignments. I'm not too focused on grades this semester just as long as I pass all my classes.
When I hear our baby's heartbeat tomorrow it will make all this worth it!
1 comment:
CONGRATS HUN! Man, sometimes I HATE that fact that I deleted my facebook account... I'm always the last to know! :(
Post a Comment