When Paisley was about 2 weeks she rolled over twice from her tummy to her back! She hasn't done it since then and I think it's because she's put on a few pounds and her muscles haven't developed fast enough to keep up. But we'll keep putting her on her tummy and hopefully she will roll over again soon!
She is a very strong baby! She can hold her head up fairly well and she can push herself up with her legs as long as someone is holding her.
When Paisley smiles, the whole world stops to look. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and it makes me so happy inside! She has cute little dimples and I have no idea where she got them. Myles is so good at making her smile, and I'm getting the hang of it too. She just needs to be in the right mood.
We found out that she will go to sleep without being held if she is in a swing. But soon after we made this discovery, our used swing broke. :( But we borrowed another from my sister. My life is much easier when she will fall asleep somewhere besides in my arms. Although sometimes I like to hold her anyway. :)
Paisley went to the emergency room this week. :( Right around midnight she got a fever so we called our pediatrician's night call nurse and she said to definitely take her in right away. We hate the ER, but if we hadn't gone and anything bad happened to Paisley that could have been prevented I couldn't live with myself. So we got and of course her fever had already gone down by the time we checked in. It took all night to get all the tests done to make sure she was ok and of course everything came back normal. When they put her IV in and tok it out she didn't even make a face! She was so perfect it was amazing! She cried a tiny bit with the catheter they gave her to get a urine sample, and she cried the most when they sucked the mucus out of her nose. But she was really an angel the whole time. I have such a good baby girl! So we came home and Myles ate some food and then left for his last day of finals. Crazy!
![]() |
| Paisley with the IV in her arm. She was tired. Sorry it's bad quality I took it on my phone. |
| Paisley's first Thanksgiving. |



No comments:
Post a Comment