I'm in the "in between" stage where I look like i've got a ball of fat on my tummy but you can't tell if it's a pregnancy or just the result of exorbitant overeating and laziness. Well, for me it might be both. Anyway, it's hard for me to work my foxy lady attitude when I think all people see is the bulge coming from my tummy. Maybe when I get bigger it will go from a "foxy lady" attitude to a "foxy momma" attitude and then I will work it just like I always have! Any tips on how to make it more obvious that I'm pregnant and not just fat?
Happy news! Myles can now feel the baby moving when he put his hand on my tummy. He said our little nudger was really active last night while I was sleeping. Apparently Myles was poking and shaking me trying to get the baby to move more and I slept through the whole thing! He told me that feeling the baby makes him love the baby more because he now has first hand interaction with him/her. He likes to talk to our little one. :)
I started feeling the baby move at around 15 weeks which is pretty early. I think the little guy must be really active! At first it was just little rhythmic flutterings that I could barely distinguish from my pulse. I didn't feel them again for a couple weeks- I think I wasn't paying close enough attention- but lately I've realized that if I just sit still and pay attention I can usually feel her rolling around in there. I get a few random kicks here and there. Every once in a while a kick will get my attention even when I'm not trying to feel it. I love how active my little one is! I picture her dancing around in my tummy like a graceful little ballerina. :)
Last night I was about to eat some very sugary candy when Myles reminded me that the baby now has taste buds and it will develop a taste for the things I eat now. I decided not to eat the candy. I think I should probably improve my eating habits now that my baby can taste and my stomach is more stable. Help!
We find out on June 13th what gender our baby is. :) I can't wait! It's like Christmas except I can't sneak an early peek at my present! I don't have any idea what gender it will be. I'd prefer a girl, but I will love a boy just as much! I love my little Nudger. :)
1 comment:
Oh my word! I adore you! I bet you don't look like you have a ball of fat! From the pictures you posted, it's completely opposite! You're so gorgeous and foxxxy with 3 x's. I'm so excited for Baby Porter! Ahhh! I love you Melodia. (Mel-OH-dee-aw)
Post a Comment