Monday, June 7, 2010

We're Moving. Surprise!!!!

Yep. We're moving.

In 9 days.

Surprise!


We weren't even looking to move, when we got an ICRDIBLE offer from a friend of ours who owns some rental properties.

We couldn't refuse!

This is such a blessing for us because we've been looking for ways to cut back on expenses and save money while Myles and I get started working with Aflac. It takes a little while before you start seeing revenue. We were praying for ways to save money when we got this offer! And then the next day Myles wrote a few policies (signed people up for Aflac insurance) that we got paid for soon after! The Lord has definitely been hearing and answering our prayers. :)
The only sad part about having to move, besides the hassle of moving, is that we'll have to leave our garden that we've been nurturing for months! It's finally starting to flourish and we've been harvesting lettuce and spinach! I'm really sad to leave it, but We'll plant ourselves another garden at our new place.
Our new address:
290 E 4000 N
Provo UT, 84604
Also, Saturday was free fishing day (the one day of the year it's legal to fish without a license) in Utah, and Myles and I got to go FISHING! I haven't been fishing in years! I really love fishing because it's a chance to relax and enjoy nature (which is especially beautiful around rivers and lakes) while doing something productive. It's so interesting to hear everything Myles knows about fishing that I haven't learned yet, just because I haven't gotten the opportunity. We are going to get fishing licenses and go fish as often as we can! It's something we both anjoy and we can spend time together doing it!
Life is good.

No comments: