Friday, May 14, 2010

I Love My Phone Service

So Myles and I were going through our budget the other day seeing where we could cut back and we realized that our phone service provider (T-Mobile) had plans offering essentially the same service we already had, for $30 cheaper! We hadn't even finished a year of our current contract, but we thought we'd go into the store and see if they could help us.
We walked in, contract in hand, ready to fight for what we wanted. When we told the guy we wanted to pay LESS every month than what was in our contract, he said oh sure! Let m do that for you. Oh, and your phone is due for an upgrade! It was awesome. So I now have a new phone and we're paying $30 less every month for phone service. the only drawback is that we had to restart our 2-year contract. But I don't mind because t-mobile has been awesome to work with!

It's nothing fancy, but it was FREE and new and has a warranty! The more I use it, the more I like it.

1 comment:

Christine Marie said...

Ooo good to know. If I switch to T-Mobile, I'll let them know so they can give you some extra minutes or something :P