So, this week I was able to reserve my times in the Temple to receive my Endowment and be Sealed (Nov 5 at 5 p,m for the Endowment, Nov 6 at 1:30 pm for the Sealing).
I am so excited to enter the temple and make covenants with my Heavenly Father that will bring me closer to him, and his son, Jesus Christ. There is so much about the temple that I don't know because it is so sacred. I can't wait to finally learn more about my purpose here. (I Love to See the Temple was just playing on Pandora! How perfect!)
I have been studying about the temple and marriage and right now I am even reading the lesson manual for Temple Prep! I think the class itself will be much more beneficial to me, though. Simply reading the manual is never the same as participating in an actual lesson. I can't wait to get started with the class! But unfortunately, I have to! There's only 3 weeks left in the term so my student ward doesn't have the time to organize a whole class! Another reason why I'm excited for Fall to start!
I love temples so much! I can't wait to go and share that sacred experience with my loving fiance, Myles. I can't wait till we get to start our own little family, just the two of us, loving and supporting each other at all times and in all things. What an honor it will be to help him run a household! I miss him and love him so much! I'm so grateful that through temples I have the blessing of being able to be sealed to him for eternity.
Reasons I'm Excited for Fall to Start:
1. Myles comes home!!!
2. Only 6 easy credit hours of school!
3. I start Temple Prep classes!
4. Colorful leaves!
1 comment:
Hi Melodie- I'm so excited for you! I never got a chance to say congrats! Hope you enjoy every minute!! Bye!
Post a Comment