It's funny how you can meet someone and have nothing to say to them, and then the more you see them, the more you have to talk about, and then suddenly you have great friends!
I went to institute tonight with a girl I know and it was the first time we had hung out. I was worried at first that it would be kind of weird because we are very different, but the more I talked to her, the more common ground we found, and now I feel like we are great friends! This is a good thing for me because it's been very hard for me to make friends here in Utah, but i'm finally starting to get to know people and have plans on the weekend and even DATES! wooo! haha i missed dating...
I miss all of my Arizona friends though... seeing them every day and having their example was so uplifting. :) The love I feel for them is incredible. Can't wait to go home for Christmas!
1 comment:
We miss you too, Melodie! :) Hope you keep posting so I can keep up to date on what's going on in your life! Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment