Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Celebration of Freedom

FINALS ARE DONE! FINALS ARE DONE! NO MORE SCHOOL FOR 4 MONTHS AND VACATIONS GALORE! YAY!
*Ahem*
Anyway, now that the semester is over and the weather is warming up Myles and I are planning a vacation to California! This vacation will consist of a stay in a resort with my family, the beach, and DISNEYLAND! I am going with Mom, Dad, Bonnie, Fiona, Nathan, Kaisa, Everett, and of course myself and my husband. I am so excited! We leave at 6am tomorrow morning and check into our hotel at 4pm. The place has several hot tubs, and indoor pool, and tons of cool stuff! I'm definitely excited.
We also heard about this awesome place called Santa Monica Pier that I'm excited to check out! It's a beach, an amusement park, and an arcade all in one! I can't wait to see it! As for Disneyland, we may get a park-hopper pass and check out California Adventure which I've never been to! Can you tell I'm pumped?! :)

No comments: